Friday, October 2, 2009

st {U} ff

Photobucket

Phew.
It's been a big day today.
We're having an art exhibition tomorrow night at the studio !
The kids and I spent a few hours there this morning
framing and hanging paintings.
Fun.

I can't wait ...

If you're a local and you're friends with me on facebook,
the details are there if you want to come.
If you are not local,
don't worry,
I'll post photos
to the studio blog !

Well ... the kids want to go to the park and it is late enough
in the day to take them over ... so I'd better sign off !

ps ... you're right.
the photo has nothing to do with the post
but i realized i've been posting mostly photos of Alia
lately and wanted to post one of my boy !
my footy crazed boy !


10 comments:

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Good luck with the exhibition!
And lovely photo!

Amy October 2, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

Love the action photo, Bon! You will have to tell me, woman... when does your DSLR come in, and what did you decide to get?? :)

I here ya on keepin' it balanced...he he.. I do the same same thing!

Hope you had a beautiful time with your lovies!

Hugs..

Mari October 3, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Nice shot! I love that angle!

liza October 3, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Happy weekend! I hope it all goes great!

jane October 4, 2009 at 4:10 AM  

good luck! how exciting! besos-jane

Kayren October 4, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

Funny about posting the picture...sometimes one of my kiddos gets a little 'jealous' of not enough blog time.

Sandra October 4, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Just dropping by to say hi :) I've missed your blog.

Terri October 5, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Love that picture!

Palmer and Co October 5, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Can't wait to hear how the exhibition went!

Happy New Week!

likeschocolate October 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Break a leg! I hope your show is a smashing sucess!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP