Wednesday, August 19, 2009

{shadows}

Getting up early in the morning has it's benefits. Apart from the gorgeous sun rises, I've also discovered that in the morning light, this house has really amazing shadows !

Photobucket

I love wandering, sleepy eyed down the hall and seeing what the sunlight is doing next to my painting each morning. It really is the simple things in life ...

Photobucket

The green smoothie challenge is going well. Although, yesterday I accidentally ate white sugar. I had cinnamon/sugar toast. I need to be more careful about that. I'm off now to make this mornings concoction. I wonder if it will actually be green this time ?? I've been posting recipes of each day's smoothie to the beans blog ... if you are interested.

7 comments:

puna August 19, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Please let us know if you lose any weight on this smoothie diet. It sounds awfully healthy as well!

Mari August 19, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

I like the shadows. They complement your painting well! I saw on Facebook that the smoothie turned out green. Hooray!

Anonymous August 19, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

well I was just over at your beans blog and now remember WHY I don't go there!! Everything just looks too good...too extraordinary...too well ya, the food makes me hungry! and it's 2am in the MORNING!!!! no early sunsets for me...ha! just Monitor shadows illuminating the desk in the dark...G'night Bonnie! LOVE the colors in your painting!!!!

Amy August 20, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Gorgeous shadows! Gorgeous picture!
I love early mornings too... nothing like the quietness of the morning... mmmmm.... fills my heart big time!

hugs.. A

Kari August 21, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

I love your painting - it's beautiful!
Good on you for getting up at 5.30am. I'm thinking I should try that out because my mornings just seem so rushed. I am so not an early riser though. I'm a night person.

Kayren August 21, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

The shadows match your painting!

Joyce August 22, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I love the painting! Did you paint it? That is pretty cool how the shadow matches. xoxo


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP