Sunday, August 16, 2009

busy

I've got pumpkin soup boiling over on the stove, a son who can't sleep because his sister is snoring, a few hours of work filing to do TONIGHT, a husband at church, a bed full of laundry that has been folded and needs to be put away before I can go to bed, partially packed lunches to be finished, dinner to be eaten (but not til husband gets home) and no time to blog !

I had to come tell you about a challenge I'm going to be starting tomorrow ... you can go read about it on my cooking blog !! And maybe you'll join me ...

Photobucket

Tomorrow was going to be a busy(ish) day but my morning has now cleared, thanks to a cancellation so I should actually have a bit of computer time ...

9 comments:

Sandra August 17, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

You've been busy too huh?

I feel like I'm running on empty lately, I don't have time for anything and I've been neglecting my poor blog.

Hope you're having a great Sunday Bonnie.

Hugs,
Sandra

Mari August 17, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

Nice picture. I wonder what is going on in their heads as they look out at the water.
Sounds like quite a challenge. We are leaving on vacation so it's not the right time for me to do that, but it sounds like something I should do!

likeschocolate August 17, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

I hope your day will go smoother than planned.

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

as always that's a lovely picture...so calm...when it seems this post starts off with such chaos...but again...the cancellation freeing up ends the post with such peace...computer time can be therapeutic!...just like the new music I've been listening to/and blogging about...I'm glad you could get some...computer time :))

Palmer and Co August 17, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Can't wait to hear how you do on the challenge. Sounds like a good one!

Happy Monday!

Terri August 18, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

I love the colors of that picture. So pretty. Good luck on that challenge - green smoothies? I like mine colored with strawberries or bananas!

Kari August 18, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

Okay Bonnie, count me in on the challenge!
I've never liked anything green so this is going to be a real challenge!
I will start tomorrow.
BTW I love the picture.

caitlin August 18, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

I hear ya, it seems like summer is always crazy. Hang in there. Love the picture!

Amy August 20, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Oh what a beautiful lake shot! Can't wait for it to cool down so we can do the same!

I looooath life when it get's chaotic like that... looooath! It makes me really grumpy! LOL!
I am so glad that you were able to get a little bit of down time! Yay!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP