Friday, June 12, 2009

[tiggy]


My kids play a game called tiggy. It's an Australian game. Being a transplant in this fine country, I'm still learning about all-things-australian-childhood. As far as I can gather, tiggy is tag. Since this is a new way to 'tag' people in blogland, I thought I'd give it a new name ... so, without further ado ... TIGGY ... you're it !!!

Photobucket

I was sitting here thinking about how nice it would be to have Coffee at The Cabin, possibly while I read through the Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, when I noticed that Everything's Coming Up Daisies. Not that I was surprised, that's what it's like in My Little Corner of The World, where everyday is Just Another Day In Paradise.

Most of you know that I'm an Organizing Junkie, but did you know I'm also a Lazy Organizer ? Yep ... and I enjoy Creative Organizing too because I'm a Simple Mom. I enjoy the Simple Pleasure's in life. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself One Shabby Chick but I do know that daily I am Choosing Freedom.

You know, I love my kids. They are the Joy of my Heart. I love to hear them say "Pass the Beans Please" !! I feed them well because you know Full Bellies, Happy Kids ! Sometimes when they spill stuff I just laugh and say "clean up on isle 5" and then I wonder if the kids in the Land of K.A. make such messes ? Maybe I should hop on line and see if the Tip Junkie has any answers. Ah well ... it's all part of Slurping Life.

Some days I think I should be Reinvented, because I'm Imperfect. Guess that's the story of Our Life.

Maybe I should get out my camera and see if I can get some Reflections Captured on film. Or should I say, on memory stick ? Maybe take photos of the Simple Sparrow and it's Little Birdie Secrets. Or of the Hen House at Daisy Cottage. Or even the Pink Roses at the Katillac Shack !!

I like to reflect on The Finer Things In Life, don't you ? Like Flowers in my Pocket ? Exactly !! Well, I think it's time for me to Button It Up !

**

This is a new way of tagging people. If you see yourself in the story, consider yourself tagged, but only if you want to participate. If you decide to join, you need to write a story that includes as many blog names as possible. I had fun doing this, although some names are impossible to put in a story! Thanks to Mari and Sandra for tagging me!






13 comments:

Terri June 12, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

So cute - that sure takes some time and talent to figure that all out!

Sarah June 12, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

That's awesome - thanks for the "tiggy". I saw it on Sandra's as well, and thought about doing it, but haven't ventured forth. Maybe you will be the inspiration I need! :)

I have to check out some of your links, as I figure I like what you write, so most likely, I'll like the others as well!

Have a great day!

Cheri June 12, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Great job!! It's going to take me a bit to get this one done!!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle June 12, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

ha! it's like a mad-libs.
remember those?!

cheers,

Mari June 12, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Thanks for playing along! You did great too!
I like the name of Tiggy!

Ana Cristina Abreu June 12, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

great game!!!

Wil's Wheels June 12, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Oh, you're good. I love being included in your game of tiggy,but not sure I can do this with my fried old brain. :)

Anonymous June 12, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

that was cute. yay! i got away from the tager or is it tiger? lol

Traveling Mama June 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

I love Tiggy! Thanks for the links too!

Kayren June 13, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

You are so talented and creative. I've already warned Hubby that he might have to help me with mine. I'll be working on it!

Palmer and Co June 13, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Ah! Very cool!! Fun!

Random question... so do your kids have darling Australian accents?

Happy Weekend!!

Sandra June 13, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

LOL this was so much fun to read Bonnie, thank you for playing along :)

Lara June 13, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Very cute!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP