Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ Week 6


Hosted by Sandra at 'Diary of A Stay at Home Mom'


On my bedside table:
The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff - loving this book ! It's fascinating !

On my TV:
Nothing at all. It's 11:00 pm and as soon as I finish this I'm hittin' the hay !

On the menu for tonight:
Nothing. The kids and Rory had leftover falafel from last night. I had a black olive salad.

On my To Do List:
  1. finish this post.
  2. go to bed.

New Recipe I tried last week:
I tried all new recipes last week !!
My favorite one was Lemony Chicken and Israeli Couscous Deliciousness !

Photobucket


In the craft basket:
I've added two things to Ravelry !!! :)
I am still working on a little purse. I've made another dishcloth. I'll have to show it to you. Soon ... I did a little embroidery on it. I don't know how to embroider but I saw this little idea in a knitting book so tried it out. Loved it. Gonna do more.

Looking forward to:
MOVING INTO OUR NEW HOUSE !!!! not long now ..... the finance came through last week so it's all a go !!!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Your broom will not appreciate you running over it with your car ! I speak from experience ...

Photobucket

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

My talented friend Rachel, and her post on the amazing activity center she BUILT for her kids ! If you click on her photos they will get bigger ...

Favorite photo from last week:

Photobucket

Sashimi from my birthday lunch.


Lesson learned the past few days:
See homemaking tip ....

On my Prayer List:
My family

11 comments:

Sandra April 7, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

LOL that poor broom, it's cracking me up though LOL

Can't wait to hear all about your new home, I'm so excited for you :)

Hugs,
Sandra

Jen April 7, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Lemon Chicken looks great! Oh your poor broom! LOL!

Unknown April 7, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

Awesome photos! :) Great post and happy Monday!

Blessings!

The Raggedy Girl April 7, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

This was a truly interactive post. I now have about three bookmarks. I loved the recipe and can't wait to try it. I think I even have couscous.

Have a Wonderful Day
From Roberta Anne --
The Raggedy Girl

The Raggedy Girl April 7, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

I am back...after I left I thought...I would like to add your blog to my blog roll so I don't lose you. So I added myself to your follow list.

Really good post.

The Raggedy Girl

Palmer and Co April 7, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

Oh, that sashimi looks so good!! Love that photo!!

Happy Happy Day to you!!

Susanne April 7, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

I am definitely taking your homemaking tip to heart! ;v)

jane April 7, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

Love this post! Your b´day lunch looks amazing. Now I´m hungry...

Anonymous April 7, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Thanks for that homemaking tip! LOL

Debra April 7, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Love the broom story. I am sure it wasn't suppose to make me laugh but it did. :) I will keep a close eye on mine!

Sabba and Nanny April 7, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

That sashimi looks mouthwateringly delicious!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP