Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Feeling Artsy Crafty ...

Photobucket

I got out the oil pastels the other day ... before I packed them into boxes !
I played around for a bit.
Didn't finish anything worth keeping except these photos.
None the less, it was fun playing ...

Speaking for fun.
I've got a few fun links for you.
Just a few artsy crafty gems I've found around about blogland this week.
Check 'em out !!

How cute is this ?? Oh my ... I'm totally going to make one after we move !!

My bloggy friend Sandra is having a give away with some of her cute cute CUTE crocheted items. Pop over and comment to enter her Spring Giveaway before Easter !

And here's another one from REINVENTED ... a candlestick and a plate ... who'd have thought to do this with them ? Seriously, I love this blog and her ideas !

~~

I've completed another couple of knitted items.
I'm loving these little dishcloths.
This only took me a couple of hours and I experimented with a little embroidered flower.
You can find the pattern for this here, once you become my friend on Ravelry.

Photobucket

I whipped this little beauty up last night !
I made it up.
Can you believe it ?
Ok ... maybe you can, it was pretty simple.
But, I was (still am) pretty impressed that this came from my brain to my fingers and made the needles make this without a pattern !!

Photobucket

It's a little purple purse.
Perfect for a mobile phone or camera.

Photobucket

It used up all the fluffy purple yarn I had left over from my fluffy purple scarf.
And it only took me 2 hours to make.
I know because I did it during an double episode of NCIS !

Photobucket

See how fluffy ?
So soft !!

Photobucket

And how perfect for my mobile ...

PS ... the button is not functional. Just decorative.
The next one I'm going to try to make a flap ...


8 comments:

Mari April 8, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

What a bunch of cute stuff! I enjoyed the links and the purse turned out adorable!

Unknown April 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Bonnie, those are fantastic! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple purse! I would love to learn how to knit, one of these days...:)

Sandra April 8, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

That is SO cute Bonnie, I love the purse and the dishcloth. By the way I added you as a friend on ravelry, though I haven't posted anything for me LOL

Saver Queen April 8, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

So many cute crafts here! I love the frame-turned-tray and I love your little bag and the dish-cloths too. My mom gave me some knitted dish cloths once, and I use them all the time!

Esti April 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Thanks for coming by my blog and comment. It's been great to browse through yours :)

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

i've seen that little flower you put on that green wash cloth before...from one of my sketches last monht, on my blog. I really like it!

I'm amazed at how quickly you can create a craft! GJ

Palmer and Co April 11, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

LOVE that dishcloth!!

Wil's Wheels April 11, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Love the photos which accompany your "painting" portion of this post. Remember, it's the doing of art, not the end result.

Your knitting dishcloth and purse are pretty. Aren't you the busy crafter these days?

Somehow earlier I missed that you were moving. Best wishes.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP