Sunday, March 15, 2009

Too Tired ...

Photobucket

I'm exhausted ! It's been a busy few days and I've not had much time to stop. This afternoon I was planning to do my menu and do the grocery shopping. I didn't. I pulled a tupperware full of frozen spaghetti sauce that I'd cooked two weeks ago out of the freezer and heated that up for dinner. I did a quick run to the grocery store for lunch stuff. Tomorrow I'll tackle the menu planning and a full shop !

The rest of the afternoon I spent chatting with Rory and then knitting. I finally made a mug cosy. This was such a simple pattern !! Only took me about 1/2 an hour from start to finish ! I've already started my next project and I plan to sit and knit for another hour or two tonight ... Seriously, I'm THAT tired !

7 comments:

Mari March 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Rest and enjoy your weekend!

Toni March 15, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Great mug cosy :D Think Etsy lol

If you'd like the car for groceries, I'm happy to lend the service.

Sandra March 16, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

Hope you get the rest you need Bonnie.

I LOVE the mug cozy, it is adorable :)

Hugs,
Sandra

T'lia March 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

You are so inspiring Bonnie. :-)

Kath March 17, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

Love that cozy!!! Wonder if you could make a sleeve for Starbuck's like cups? Where did you get the pattern? And making a hole to fit the handle out of is a step up in your knitting skill........way to go!!!

Khrista March 17, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Great mug cozy...not on Ravelry yet thought ;)

Bonnie March 17, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Khris ... I'll get it up on Ravelry soon !

Mom ... making the handle hole was so easy. You just fold the rectangular piece in half, knit the top three stitches together and the bottom three. Sort of cheating if you're trying to improve knitting skills ... ha ha. BUT ... my goal was to find a mug cozy pattern that I could finish and that actually fit my mug ! This one did both !! I'm going to make another one but change the pattern a bit .... Maybe I'll go buy a starbucks, keep the cup and see what I can do ....


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP