Saturday, March 28, 2009

Straight Out Of Camera


Thought I'd join in with Melody at Slurping Life who hosts Straight Out of Camera Saturday.

Melody says "The only rules are...share a family-friendly photo SOOC (straight out of camera), no editing allowed, and leave a comment at each photo you visit. "

Photobucket

I took this at Rory's parents house last weekend when we were visit.
Dad is an amazing garden man and there is no shortage of beautiful things for me
to photograph every time we visit !!

9 comments:

Mari March 29, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Beautiful! I love that you don't have the whole flower, just a piece of it.

BenLand March 29, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

this is a really, really, pretty picture....you should be proud!

Leeann March 29, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Really gorgeous photo!

cdlsva March 29, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

This photo is simply gorgeous! Wish my garden looked like that :-)

Wil's Wheels March 29, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Vivid color and excellent composition. Loving the colr.

What is that flower?

Love having you join SOOC Saturday.

Rachel March 29, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

So beautiful! What a lovely SOOC photo!

Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

That's a beautiful photo!! I LOVE it.

I just shared some of my SOFC photos today.

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Nice!!! I love all these pretty flower photos! When is spring going to arrive around here?? Enjoy! =)

mandaroo63 April 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

Bouginvilleas are one of my favorite. I love beautiful gardens!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP